1. Who is this for?
Professional Services Firms
- Professional Service Firms work on many similar problems, across different sectors, but have a hard time reusing work from project to project.
- With Earthbound, Professional Service Firms can assemble custom solutions for clients and then reuse the components for the next project.
- Professional Service Firms can use previously made models or simulations in the platform by unbundling them and embedding the parts into Spools. They can also author new Spools or use Spools made available by Earthbound.
- Industry problems are complex; risk is hard to evaluate in the context of thousands of environmental variables.
- With Earthbound, Industry can gain a better sense of their exposure by evaluating risk in real-time and with more data beyond what they collect on their own.
- Industry can move from processing multiple data sources in batches to streaming data into Spools. Examining industry data in the context of weather, flooding, and soil results in a more accurate and holistic view of risk.
2. How do I purchase the platform?
We are accepting lighthouse customers. Get in touch if you are interested.
3. Do you integrate with my existing systems?
We can integrate with many standard data sources and streaming engines
- Business intelligence software
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Streaming platforms
4. How hard is this to do?
Our platform has a range of options for developing and deploying solutions.
- No code: Graphical interface for interacting and connnecting models and componants together
- Low code: Componants can be configured.
- Developer tools: Create and deploy new models and other componants.
5. How do I get started?
Contact us and we can talk about about how to port your machine learning models and simulations into the platform, or discuss how to deploy a specific project.
6. How can I learn more?
Reach out! We’d love to chat and share more about our platform and growing network.